- High efficiency design boosts production in processing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, plastics, ceramics, powder metals, pigments, food products and many other materials.
- High production capacity results in the processing of materials at a rate that often exceeds that of other size reduction equipment with comparable horsepower.
- Fast, simple cleaning as entire working section and blade assembly can be taken apart in seconds, cleaned thoroughly and replaced in minutes. No special tools needed.
- Stainless steel contact parts ensure maximum cleanliness and resists corrosion, contributing to long product life.
- Compact, portable design as the footprint of the Model 44-0 is less than 9 square feet. Mounted on casters, this unit offers increased mobility and utility.
- Minimum maintenance due to the unique spindle design which provides improved upper and lower spindle bearing liquid/solid seals with provisions for external lubrication of bearing, extending the life of the bearing.
|Rotor diameter (in.)||10|
|Rotor diameter (rpm)||2160|
|Multistep pulley drive||3450|
|Screen area (sq.in.)||160|
|Number of knives (blades)||14|
|Power requirements (volts)||230/460|
|Net weight (lb.)||440|
|Shipping weight (lb. approx)||625|
|Overall height (in.)||57|
|Floor space (sq.ft.)||9|