Designed for Quality Products
Transit-level feed supports facilitate front-to-back and side-to-side positioning of the feed frame. Two piece precision-machined rotary heads provide accurate tool alignment and guidance that extend tool life. A lower punch leveling system compensates for tool wear and allows use of reworked lower punches. Feed hoppers, fabricated from stainless steel and arranged with vertical adjustments and lock systems, provide control of material flow to the feed frames. The pneumatic pressure / tonnage indicator system permits easy and accurate adjustment of pressure while easily determining tonnage applied. This system includes an automatic motor shut down if the pre-set load is exceeded.
Simplified Servicing / Cleaning
Operation Safeguards / Conveniences
Options for Increased Versatility
- Shadow-fill systems minimize excessive punch stroking and reduce recirculated granulation. This feature contributes to uniformity between compact weight and clean operation.
- Abrasive resistance hardened die table surface, removable upper and lower punch bushings.
- A core-rod system provides the capability to produce compacts with blind holes and / or through-holes.
- Keywayed punch sockets provide necessary alignments for irregularly shaped tooling.
- Adjustable upper rolls allow compacts to be formed at various levels in the die and extend tool life. This feature is vital for the production of flanged-type compacts.
- Punch restrainers prevent excessive vertical movement of the lower punches. Benefits include extended tool life, uniform compact weight and minimization of double logo impressions.
- Electronics can include industry standard explosion proof motors and controls.
|Max. Operating Speed (compacts/min.)||600||640||600|
|Max. Compact Diameter (in.)||1-3/16||1-5/16||1-3/16|
|Fill Depth - Range (in.)||1/8 - 1 1/16||1/8 - 1 1/16||1/8 - 1 1/16|
|Max. Oper. Pressure (tons)||12||12||12|
|Adjustable Range (tons)||0-12||0-12||0-12|
|Upper Punch Entrance, Standard (in.)||1/4||1/4||1/4|
|Upper Punch Entrance, Optional (in.)||1/8 - 3/8||1/8 - 3/8||1/8 - 3/8|